After the cannon blast has killed Wolff and Shirley, the ship abruptly tilts to starboard. Another cannon knocked loose by the first rolls into Roderick Andersen and crushes his neck. Meanwhile, Lanke and Milroy head out to the main deck with cartridge bags, intending to use them to fight the Kraken.
Things of interestEdit
- Nobody's identity can be deduced based on this part alone.
- The part does show that the victim is wearing steward's clothing and that the closest nearby officer is Third Mate Martin Perrott but when playing a new game, these are not known yet.
- Perrott and Andersen are also seen walking together on the gun deck in The Doom, part 2, moments before this memory.
- Midshipmen Peter Milroy and Thomas Lanke are heading to the main deck to attack the kraken as seen in The Doom, part 6.
- All living characters from the previous part except for topman Leonid Volkov have left the gun deck already by this part.
This memory is accessed via a skeleton on the port side of the gun deck, under a cannon on the floor.
Only the front part of the gun deck from the bow to the main-mast is accessible.
- [Perrott] "What's happened here?"
- [Andersen] X "Sir! Loose cannon!"
- [Perrott] "She's heeling over! Find your footing!"