Galligan asks recently speared seaman Patrick O'Hagan if he is still breathing and can row. While a mermaid is clawing passenger Bun-Lan Lim and another pulls seaman Aleksei Toporov overboard, Galligan notices Second Mate Edward Nichols cowering in his rowboat and calls him out on this. Passenger It-Beng Sia, one of the hostages, breaks free from his bonds and knifes Galligan in the neck.
Things of interest Edit
- Second Mate Edward Nichols is addressed by his last name.
- The fate of seaman Aleksei Toporov (as being drowned) can be deduced as one of the mermaids is pulling him into the ocean. His pipe and bag visible by his hammock (#47) in A Bitter Cold, part 1 are in the lifeboat next to him, making it possible to identify him.
- The fate of passenger Bun-Lan Lim is clearer in this diorama than in her death scene – one of the mermaids is clawing her.
This memory is accessible through Galligan's corpse in The Calling, part 4.
The diorama takes place out on the open sea, where only two rowboats and their passengers are seen. The Obra Dinn is nowhere in sight.
Others present Edit
Aside from Second Mate's Steward Galligan, there are four others present.
Also present are some corpses.
- [Galligan] X "O'Hagan! You still breathin'? Can you row?"
- [Lim] "救命啊！| Help!"
- [Galligan] X "Nichols! Sir! Shoot them for God's sake!"