A crab rider has shot three spikes at O'Farrell, impaling him against the wall. Dr. Evans attempts to lift him down, but O'Farrell quickly dies of blood loss. Meanwhile, ship's steward, Zungi Sathi, retreats to the port walk, and carpenter Winston Smith takes a hand mortar from Bosun Alfred Klestil.
Things of interestEdit
- Nobody's identity can be deduced based on this diorama.
- Ship's Steward Zungi Sathi can be seen in the port walk where he perishes in the next part.
- Carpenter Winston Smith asks Bosun Alfred Klestil for a gun that he will use to kill the last crab rider in Soldiers of the Sea, part 8.
Only the aft portion of the orlop deck is accessible. The exit is past the main mast.
- [Evans] "I've got you. Don't move. I'll get you down."
- [Smith] "Give me that gun."