Second Mate Edward Nichols has assembled a group of mutineers to abduct two Formosan passengers and their chest. Some of the crewmen have attempted to stop them, but have been easily subdued. One of those crewmen, topman Timothy Butement, confronts the mutineers, but he gets quickly shot down by Nichols.
Things of interest
- Topman Timothy Butement's identity can be deduced if the inspector has seen A Bitter Cold, part 1 where Butement's tattoo is also visible and can be matched with his hammock number (#37).
- Seaman Aleksei Toporov's identity can be confirmed as he has the pipe and the bag that hang next to his hammock in A Bitter Cold, part 1.
- This is one of the only two dioramas where Helmsman Finley Dalton appears.
11 others were present.
- Seaman Alarcus Nikishin
- Seaman Aleksei Toporov
- Passenger Bun-Lan Lim
- Second Mate Edward Nichols
- Helmsman Finley Dalton
- Seaman Lars Linde
- Topman Li Hong
- Passenger It-Beng Sia
- Seaman Patrick O'Hagan
- Midshipman Peter Milroy
- 2nd Mate's steward Samuel Galligan
This memory is accessed via a bone visible through the window of the first mate's cabin the on gun deck. In the memory, Butement is standing with some rope loosely coiled around his foot, so the bone is probably the remnant of his leg, still dangling from the coil of rope.
Only the aft portion of the main deck is accessible. The exit is where the inspector boarded the Obra Dinn.
- [Galligan] "On your toes, boys."
- [Sia] "恁哪會使按呢！ | How can you do this!"
- [O'Hagan] "Load 'er up! We best push off!"
- [Lim] "共我放開！ | Let me go!"
- [O'Hagan] "Give 'er here will ya."
- [Lim] "Captain!"
- [Nichols] "Slack the lifts, and lower the boats! The whole crew will be on us!"
- [Butement] X "Give it up!"