StoryEditO'Farrell, being a butcher, was responsible for providing meat to the crew. He was first seen teaching three midshipmen, Charles Hershtik, Thomas Lanke, and Peter Milroy, how to butcher a large cow for the crew to eat. Meanwhile, two seamen, Soloman Syed and Renfred Rajub, died of a lung disease. O'Farrell later witnessed the execution of passenger Hok-Seng Lau but was not featured in the Justice at Sea sketch, depicting the said event.
He was observing the mermaids getting taken on board the ship. At one point, he attempted to enter the cargo hold when Captain's Steward Fillip Dahl attacked seaman John Naples, but he was blocked off by Gunner's Mate Olus Wiater.
O'Farrell appears in seven memories. Chronologically, he first appears in A Bitter Cold, part 3. He perishes in Soldiers of the Sea, part 6.
- A Bitter Cold, part 3
- Murder, part 2
- Unholy Captives, part 3
- Unholy Captives, part 4
- Soldiers of the Sea, part 4
- Soldiers of the Sea, part 5
- Soldiers of the Sea, part 6
- the Under Way sketch
Joshua Nicholson is also credited for voicing Samuel Galligan. Since they share the same voice actor, the fact that Nicholson is credited twice is probably an oversight.
- ↑ The attack is shown off-screen but he dies from his wounds in Soldiers of the Sea, part 6.
- ↑ A Bitter Cold, part 3
- ↑ Murder, part 2
- ↑ Unholy Captives, part 3
- ↑ Between Soldiers of the Sea, part 4 and Soldiers of the Sea, part 5
- ↑ Soldiers of the Sea, part 6
- ↑ Stated in the insurance assessment book in the epilogue if O'Farrell's fate is deduced correctly.